Each shooter is required to observe and comply with all range safety rules. If in doubt ask the range officer.
As a firearms owner/use you are responsible for your actions.
- Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Keep your shotgun unloaded with the action open until you are on a firing position and the trap house is clear.
- Keep your gun pointed downrange at all times.
- Never move from a station with a loaded gun.
- Wear eye and ear protection while on the trap field.
- No shot size larger than #7 ½ is allowed. No magnum loads are allowed.
- Load only one shell for singles. Load only two shells for doubles or continental.
- All duds and missfired shells must be removed from club grounds by the owner. Do not leave them on the ground or put them in the trash.
- Always check the barrel with a ram-rod after any abnormal discharge.
- Pick up only your empties and only after your squad’s shooting is completed.
- If an emergency cease fire is called, all firearms must be immediately unloaded and placed in a gun rack. Do not handle firearms during an emergency cease fire.
- Only individuals that are shooting are permitted on the trap field unless they have the permission of the range officer before the round begins.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted forward of the 16 yard line.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to shoot on the trap fields without the supervision of a parent, guardian, or designated adult. The range officer cannot be that designee.
- No one shall discharge a firearm that they are not knowledgeable about or capable of operating. This does not preclude assistance while tutoring. The range officer has full discretion in such matters.
- Individuals that have never shot trap before will be required to shoot their first round on a squad with other experienced shooters or under the supervision of an experienced individual authorized by the range officer.
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to carry a handgun whether concealed or not, loaded or unloaded anywhere on club grounds. Anyone else carrying a handgun must keep it holstered unless assisted by a range officer.
- Never use alcohol or drugs while or before shooting. No one may operate a firearm if they have consumed any alcohol.
All sales are final. No requests for cancellations, changes or refunds are accepted.
In the case that the Event is either cancelled or postponed, Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail or phone, time permitting. Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation may cancel the Event only for reasons beyond its reasonable control, natural disaster, physical disability, the acts or regulations of public authorities or government, interruption of transportation, construction or demolition at the Event site, or acts of God. In the event that all or any portion of the Event shall be delayed or prevented due to circumstances beyond Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation’s control, the parties shall each be relieved of their respective obligations under this Agreement. Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation shall not be responsible for interruption of fulfillment of these responsibilities, nor any consequent impact on You, if interruption is due to the action of others or is otherwise beyond the reasonable control of Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation. While Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, illness, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events. Similarly, the User understands that Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation and their associates and agents are not responsible for any loss or damage of personal effects or belongings (work related or otherwise), which may be incurred by You at (or during) the Event, or during the term of this Agreement. All patrons purchasing from Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation must do so in the light of the above limitations. Refunds on tickets purchased are made for a cancelled or postponed event only. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded. The User agrees to act in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the event or enjoyment of others. Breach of the foregoing terminates the license. The User of a ticket agrees that the Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation and their respective designees may use his or her image, voice and likeness in connection with any event broadcast, telecast, cablecast, webcast or other media transmission as well as in any advertising or promotional use related to the Event or other Permission To Start Dreaming Foundation events. User consents to all such uses without further notice, consent or compensation.